Monday, September 7, 2015

Today is the BEGINNING of a BEAUTIFUL world for me!!!

I hope it is for you too!!  Since having children, (and probably even before that) I am constantly telling myself that I am not good enough, I will never be good enough, and that I am a failure at everything.  (Yes, this is my inner dialogue and as of today, I am going to do all I can to change that.)  I would love for you to join me on this journey of love, inner peace, self-confidence, pick me ups, and some fun things along the way! 

I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a teacher, and a photographer, and along the way I have discovered that I am way more than all of this.  I am ME and today I hope to start to become the person I want my children, my students, my friends and my family to see!!!

Today is the BEGINNING of a Beautiful World!!!  ~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment